Arnold Worldwide is a global creative agency within the Havas Creative Group. Headquartered in Boston, Arnold was originally located at 101 Huntington Avenue. Designed in the 1990’s the workspace lacked an upbeat, progressive environment for staff and clients to conceive highly creative media campaigns.
As their lease came to term, Arnold explored numerous development opportunities in the emerging Seaport and Downtown Crossing districts. Fort Point PM was engaged to support site evaluation and selection efforts as well as provide project and relocation management services to support the repositioning of the firm.
Arnold and the project team ultimately focused on and selected the historic Burnham building (formally Filene’s) in the Downtown Crossing district. As the initial tenant in a complex two building office, retail, and condominium development, Fort Point PM worked closely with the base building development team to advocate for and manage Arnold’s build-out and occupancy requirements.
Fort Point PM worked with Arnold/Havas to leverage corporate workplace guidelines and purchasing agreements to design a workspace highlighting the historic attributes of the building including terra cotta ceilings, exposed brick walls, and original windows while integrating new state of the art infrastructure and workspace requirements.
open office environment
Arnold’s branded Burnham Café is named after the original designer of the building; the legendary Chicago architect Daniel H. Burnham. The building, completed in 1912 is also renamed after Burnham, and was considered one of the best examples of Beaux Arts architecture in Boston.
Designed and constructed to solicit a “wow” factor for visitors and clients, as well as highlight original and leading edge building materials and finishes, the workspace configuration including benching clusters and flexible meeting rooms also stimulates open collaboration, imagination, and creativity.
- Temple Beth ShalomCommunityNew 3-story building addition and renovation of existing location in Needham, MA.
- GoodwinCorporateNew corporate headquarters building in the Seaport District of Boston, MA.
- Broad InstituteBiotechnologyResearch and development lab expansion in the heart of Kendall Square in Cambridge, MA.
- EMD SeronoBiotechnology225,000 square foot office and lab consolidation including vivarium
- Iron MountainCorporateCorporate headquarters renovation and relocation in Boston's Financial District