Fort Point provided comprehensive brand visualization services for Grubhub’s new location at 1 Center Plaza in Boston. Our unique combination of visioning, creative and branding expertise, coupled with our pragmatic project management approach, delivered custom graphics and curated artwork over three floors in the new space. Our informed solution consistently reflects Grubhub’s values and culture, effectively translating “who they are” as a company throughout the new architecture.
Responsibilities included exploring their existing style guide and branding resources, analyzing their office layout, and assessing their graphics and signage needs, while interviewing key stakeholders to capture the essence of Grubhub and its people. Based on this current-state assessment, we proposed options for visualizing these themes three-dimensionally in the space. Ultimately, we sourced and implemented these graphic concepts that captured Grubhub’s unique company spirit on an architectural scale, while speaking to their new Boston presence.
To accomplish these goals, we utilized an iterative process in collaboration with the Grubhub team. Following a series of proposals, feedback, and subsequent refinement, the result was a comprehensive environmental branding strategy that had Grubhub’s full buy-in and was efficiently integrated into the interior architecture of the building. We then worked closely with the fabricators and installers to ensure that the final execution met the original design intent.
The scope of our graphic development and project management covered wayfinding signage and directional moments, procurement of artwork and moment walls, custom wallpaper and privacy film, engagement of local artists, the overall design, and coordination and procurement of code-compliant signage and name plates. Overall, the space celebrates the GrubHub culture and their innovative, driven team.
- Karuna TherapeuticsCorporateKaruna Therapeutics is a fast-growing biotech company based in the financial district of Boston, MA.
- Joyn Bio Lab and Office Fit-OutLife SciencesFort Point served as the Owner’s Representative on Joyn Bio’s lab and office fit-out project
- Beam Therapeutics IWMS (iOffice) ImplementationLife SciencesImplementing and managing multiple iOffice modules through 2019 and 2020
- Kirkland & Ellis LawCorporateEstablishing an international high-end law practice presence in Boston, MA
- DraftKingsAdvertising and Media, CorporateRelocating 660 sports fanatics in one weekend to their new headquarters in Boston, MA
- Temple Beth ShalomCommunityNew 3-story building addition and renovation of existing location in Needham, MA.
- MilliporeSigmaLife SciencesOptimizing real estate over time for life science innovators at a new Center of Excellence in Burlington, MA
- GoodwinCorporateNew corporate headquarters building in the Seaport District of Boston, MA.
- Broad InstituteBiotechnologyResearch and development lab expansion in the heart of Kendall Square in Cambridge, MA.