Fort Point served as the Owner’s Representative on Joyn Bio’s lab and office fit-out project, which converted an existing building that was originally constructed in 1910. Now completed, this state-of-the-art facility is focused on developing sustainable agricultural biologicals for crop protection and fertility that meet or exceed the performance of their chemical counterparts. Fort Point was responsible for developing the equipment matrix, coordinating the MEP work, and directing the project’s numerous vendors, including those responsible for furniture, IT, audiovisual, security, and lab equipment. The lab’s new growth chambers were fully commissioned and turned over to Joyn Bio in August 2021.
- Karuna TherapeuticsCorporateKaruna Therapeutics is a fast-growing biotech company based in the financial district of Boston, MA.
- GrubhubCorporateFort Point provided comprehensive brand visualization services for Grubhub’s new location at 1 Center Plaza in Boston.
- Beam Therapeutics IWMS (iOffice) ImplementationLife SciencesImplementing and managing multiple iOffice modules through 2019 and 2020
- Kirkland & Ellis LawCorporateEstablishing an international high-end law practice presence in Boston, MA
- DraftKingsAdvertising and Media, CorporateRelocating 660 sports fanatics in one weekend to their new headquarters in Boston, MA
- Temple Beth ShalomCommunityNew 3-story building addition and renovation of existing location in Needham, MA.
- MilliporeSigmaLife SciencesOptimizing real estate over time for life science innovators at a new Center of Excellence in Burlington, MA
- GoodwinCorporateNew corporate headquarters building in the Seaport District of Boston, MA.
- Broad InstituteBiotechnologyResearch and development lab expansion in the heart of Kendall Square in Cambridge, MA.