Karuna Therapeutics is a fast-growing biotech company based in the financial district of Boston, MA. Their mission is to push the boundaries of neuroscience by creating transformative medicines for people living with psychiatric and neurological conditions. Having outgrown their initial office building, they relocated to a new 30,000 sq. ft. space in need of full design and construction.
Fort Point, A Cumming Company, was hired to provide all project management services, select the design and construction team, and direct projects for numerous furniture and move relocation vendors. Fort Point also provided brand experience services such as wayfinding, directional moments, custom wallpaper, privacy film, custom graphics, plantscaping and curated artwork that reflected the Karuna brand, values, and culture. The final space captured Karuna’s unique company spirit on an architectural scale, while simultaneously highlighting their new Boston presence. The project was completed in March 2022, to the full satisfaction of the client.
- GrubhubCorporateFort Point provided comprehensive brand visualization services for Grubhub’s new location at 1 Center Plaza in Boston.
- Joyn Bio Lab and Office Fit-OutLife SciencesFort Point served as the Owner’s Representative on Joyn Bio’s lab and office fit-out project
- Beam Therapeutics IWMS (iOffice) ImplementationLife SciencesImplementing and managing multiple iOffice modules through 2019 and 2020
- Kirkland & Ellis LawCorporateEstablishing an international high-end law practice presence in Boston, MA
- DraftKingsAdvertising and Media, CorporateRelocating 660 sports fanatics in one weekend to their new headquarters in Boston, MA
- Temple Beth ShalomCommunityNew 3-story building addition and renovation of existing location in Needham, MA.
- MilliporeSigmaLife SciencesOptimizing real estate over time for life science innovators at a new Center of Excellence in Burlington, MA
- GoodwinCorporateNew corporate headquarters building in the Seaport District of Boston, MA.
- Broad InstituteBiotechnologyResearch and development lab expansion in the heart of Kendall Square in Cambridge, MA.