Fort Point Project Managers have specialized expertise in the life science, corporate, higher education and healthcare sectors, leading projects ranging from utilization studies and IWMS implementations to tenant improvement initiatives, relocations and “out of the ground” construction.
Your advocate from site
selection to occupancy.
Maximizing the value and performance of your real estate portfolio through Integrated Workplace ManagementSoftware (IWMS) and the latest sensor technology.
From daily Moves, Adds and Changes (MACs) to large scale
campus restack initiatives.
Developing scalable solutions from startup inception to global expansion while putting your employees first. Our Resilient Workplace toolkit is designed to keep your employees safe during re-entry.
of our revenues are repeat clients (long term relationships)
Owner’s project Management
Your advocate from siteselection to occupancy.
- Site selection, due diligence and lease review
- Project team assembly, budgeting, and scheduling
- Design and construction oversight and management
- IT, AV and Security design integration
- Lab permitting and commissioning
- Furniture and equipment procurement and installation
- Clinical and lab equipment surveys to support design process
- Project communication, reporting, and change management
Maximizing the value and performance of your real estate portfolio through Integrated Workplace Management Software (IWMS) and the latest sensor technology.
- Workplace management/ occupancy software assessment and selection
- Software implementation and ongoing maintenance
- Move and service request software
- Sensor technologies to monitor space utilization andenvironmentals
- Reservation system management
- Licensed iOffice® channel partner
|Space Management||Copy Services|
|Space Right||Space Reservations|
|Move Coordination||Mail Support|
|Visitor Tracking||Asset Management|
|Service Requests||Mobile Application|
of workspace we manage in IWMS Systems
TRANSITIONED TO NEW WORKSPACE, LABS, AND CLASSROOMS EACH YEAR
From daily Moves, Adds and Changes (MACs) to large scale campus restack initiatives.
- Relocation strategy & planning
- Move communication & transition management
- Physical move supervision
- Competitive vendor engagement
- Employee experience and workplace orientation
Developing scalable solutions from startup inception to global expansion while putting your employees first.
- Resilient workplace toolkit – tactful solutions for ongoing operational safety
- Data driven recommendations based on proven technology solutions
- Current state occupancy analysis and forecasts
- Employee workspace utilization
- Stakeholder focus groups
- Lab planning and process improvement
OF RESILIENT WORKPLACE PLANNING TO SUPPORT RETURN TO WORK SOLUTIONS